Tuesday, September 28

Dårar rusar in dit visa mänskor aldrig går. Men visa mänskor blir aldrig förälskade, så hur skulle de kunna veta?










Photograhy by Jimmy Backlund for Swedish Elle August 2010.

There are few editorials that really wow me nowadays, but this one blew me away when I first saw it. The styling by Lisa Lindqwister is flawless (can't stop craving that D&G knit in the last photo), not to mention the photography. It's inspired me so much this fall, and I know it's one of those series of photographs I'll keep and come back to years from now. And that, to me, is a big part of what fashion photography is all about. I hope I'll create things to inspire people like this some day too.

xox

Emily

7 comments:

felicia said...

Alltså det håret, hur sjutton?! Jag blir också väldigt inspirerad. Jag gillar att du blandar dina egna bilder med fina modereportage och annat.

Jag har för mig att du skrev att du är från Växjö. Vad har du gått för utbildning?

Emily said...

Felicia - Alltså jag vet, håret är helt galet fint (och bara galet)! Ja, jag är uppvuxen i Växjö och studerade foto på gymnasiet; A,B och C, men det var främst klassiskt analogt foto. Utöver det har jag ingen fotoutbildning, utan är självlärd. ;) Kram!

Emma Lavelle said...

I love this shoot! The first photo is my favourite, I really want to recreate that outfit xx

Andi said...

I love the last photo. I might have to knit a sweater just like that one.

Lisa said...

himla vackra bilder!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Andi - Ooo, would you knit me one too? ;D

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play