Monday, August 30

Alla städer ska tömmas, alla gator glömmas bort.


For the second day if Popaganda, I met up with Cecilia, Moa and Maria in the afternoon to drink some beer.


Moa had her game face on.


It was nice to be just us girls and talk about girlie stuff because I, like never, do that. I felt like we were seventeen again, but better kinda.


I wore my brouges from Steve Madden. I live in them nowadays, really.


Hello!


After a couple of hours we walked down to the festival to listen to Shout Out Louds and eat some langos (yum!).


We danced and ate.


Cecilia and Maria.


And then we just danced, to Magic Numbers.


And Moa photographed me, for a change.


As the night go colder we drank more beer, and talked and danced and laughed. Then I had to go home, because I was getting too sick. Still, it was a great night and a very nice festival.

xox

Emily

1 comment:

cecilia said...

fiiiiin festival! fiiiiiina bilder!

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play