Sunday, June 20

Mitt hem är där mitt hjärta bor.


Kristofer holding on to my toes.

A couple of weeks ago, Kristofer and I decided that it was time for us to sell our apartments and buy a home together. It was scary, but also very exciting. This past Friday we signed the papers, and soon we'll be moving in to our new beautiful apartment (on the fourth floor, with an amazing balcony!). It feels weird to say goodbye to my old home, which is such a big part of me and who I am. But mostly, it feels so right. I can't wait to show you guys our new home!

xox

Emily

3 comments:

Cat said...

Grattis!

lottis_lottis said...

My darling daughter, you have a gift. You can make the dullest place into an Emily Castle! A castle filled with colours of dusty pink and beige golden shimmer sprinkled with sunshine, small bambies and lots of love. I can't wait to see your new Castle.
love mami

Emily said...

cat - tack tack söta!

mami - kisses!!!!!

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play