Monday, June 21

Brevid mitt namn står ett namn till.


Today has, this far, been a really great day! This morning I had another photoshoot for Cinema, a Swedish movie magazine, and I'm feeling really happy with the result so far. After the photoshoot I ran all over town to sign some more papers at the bank (butterflies in my belly every time). Now, after meetings, e-mails and loads of phone calls, I'm gonna start putting all of our stuff into boxes. Were not moving yet, but a photographer is coming over in a couple of days to photograph Kristofer's apartment so we can put it up for sale. The photo above is from when I brought all my stuff over here and moved in last October (look how short my hair was!), and in a way it feels like it was yesterday. Now: pack pack pack!

xox

Emily

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

So exciting! Moving is stressful, exciting, sad and wonderful all at once. I'm considering moving next spring and it's too tiring to even THINK about!

Emily said...

vanessa - oh yes! and it's especially stressful because we both own our aparments and have to sell them now! but in the end it's all worth it if you find a good home, i think. ;)

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play