Thursday, January 21




I don't know what to say about these, really. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to be creative, you know. To photograph until someting click-clicks inside of you and you're there again, where you look at the LCD screen and go: "Oh. I kinda like that one". Trust me, I take about 30-40 photos every day (at least) and the majority of them never make it on to this blog. Other days I post stuff here and then I go back a couple of months later and just cringe at the sight of them. What am I trying to say here? Just that I hope you like these, I do (even though they weren't planned at all), and that I hope I'll still like them in a couple of months too. Sorry 'bout my rambling. ♥ ♥ ♥

xox

Emily

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play