Wednesday, November 25

Isdrottningen.








Tim Walker for British Vogue March 2009, model Caroline Trentini.

When I studied photography I was nuts about photographing fairytale characters with a twist. I did Little Red Riding Hood waiting for the wolf with a baseball bat, Snow White eating the hunter's heart and so on. Cliché, I know. But I've been thinking about a childhood book I had, a Swedish folklore story, and how I could shoot it. I just couldn't remember what it was called or what it was really about, only that I loved it. Until yesterday when Kristofer asked me what my favorite childhood stories were and I was finally forced to google it, and found it! Now I have to shoot it, because I just can't get it out of my mind.

xox

Emily

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play