Monday, October 19

Det är oktober och jag älskar dig.


I remember reading out loud to Sylvia from Kristofer’s blog and telling her; “This is the one, the boy I’m going to marry“. It was before we actually met, and I know it probably sounds stalker-ish and weird, but I just knew. Like, he would be the one who would totally get me, that we were so much alike that anything else would be impossible. A little more than a week after we did meet, he sent me a text that said: “I am going to marry you, even if it has to be a shotgun wedding!” Tomorrow we celebrate one year together, and I still get this jolt in my stomach every time it hits me that I’m with him, the boy I'm (one day) going to marry.

xox

Emily

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow See Emily play