Wednesday, September 30
Miss Abbey Lee Kershaw, people. She's just so fucking beautiful. Photos by Max Doyle, Vogue Australia May 2009. Oh, and I so want a bunny. I had one when I was a kid though, and they're so much work, I wouldn't have time to take care of it properly.
Tuesday, September 29
I'm movin today and I've spent the last few days putting everything I own in boxes. It feels real good to be moving in with Kristofer, we've been planning it for quite some time. But at the same time it feels a little sad. I guess it's because this is the first time I move without parting from someone, or leaving someone behind. I always have before, in a way. It's just that lingering feeling of parting that makes me sad. Like bitter sweet nostalgia kinda. On the other hand I can't wait to build a home together with the boy I love. It's gonna be awesome.
Monday, September 28
Sunday, September 27
Friday, September 25
Channeling Patty Hearst today (ignore the Sears Catalouge-posing). Tonight we're going to swedish hiphop artist Ken Ring's party and I'm gonna try to (hopefully) spot some of my favorite rappers. Wish me luck.
Thursday, September 24
Wednesday, September 23
Pretending to be and extra from Jules et Jim today. Just because you're doing boring things doesn't mean you have to look boring. I often make up a character for the day and dress accordingly, it makes me feel so much more inspired.
Tuesday, September 22
Material Girl No 07 Auntumn 2009.
Pop Magazine No 21 Autumn Winter 2009.
I went to Papercut (love them) this last weekend to sign up for the coming Lula Mag. I picked up a number of Pop and one of the german magazine Material Girl as substitutes while waiting for it. What can I say, I need pink hair this fall!
Monday, September 21
Jag tror jag älskar dig mer än du tycker om mig. Fast jag är aldrig säker och borde kanske vilja vara blind.
I took these photos september 25th last year. It's funny how my style always ricochets back to this same heavy-boots-and-tight-stuff-with-lace-and-sheer-dresses-style every fall.
Sunday, September 20
Just slacking around at home, still dressed in yesterday's party dress and Kristofers old hat.
Best of this weekend:
+ pretending to be on a vacation in another city and succeeding.
+ crisp autumn air, sunshine and trees partly green partly orange.
+ warm nights and long walks through dark neighbourhoods.
+ free drinks that taste like death and free but fatal room service.
+ staying in.
+ long baths with the great swedish novel and it's novelist.
+ greasy tapas and cold beer and cold beer and cold beer.
+ drinking wine from papercups and reading books in the afternoon sun.
Now, Gossip Girl. Again.
Saturday, September 19
There are few things I love like taking a bath. I don't own a bathtub, so I always make sure to rent a hotel room with one. Then I lie there for hours with beer, books and bath bombs from Lush. Fucking awesome.
Natten är vacker och månen är full och du är som natten och jag är som månen och du är som jag. Du är allt jag vill ha.
K and I are staying at a hotel this weekend. We like to do that sometimes when we need to wind down and get away without really going anywhere. It's been great so far and yesterday we went out to eat tapas at Café Tabac and afterwards we had drinks at wonderful Le Rouge. Today is a day for adventure and tonight it's time for Hootchy Kootchy. Lovely.
Thursday, September 17
Wednesday, September 16
Tuesday, September 15
This is my big brother. He used to live in Dublin but now he lives here in Stockholm. He says he misses Dublin alot, but I’m just happy he’s home. When we were little we fought all the time, and still do. He pisses me off by telling me I’m wrong about stuff and even though I know he’s just doing it to make me frustrated I fall his tricks every time. Damn him.
P.S.Nah, I love ya, Jack!D.S.
Monday, September 14
Saturday, September 12
- You know how when we travel I cry when the plane rises above the clouds? But only if there’s a sunrise, because the sunrise makes the clouds look pink and blue and apricot like cotton candy. Only then I cry, you know.
- Yes. What about it?
- Well, partly I cry because by that time the air plane liquor usually kicks in. But also, I cry because I know that I’m sharing one of the most beautiful things I know with you.
- Oh. I kinda knew that. You always pull my arm and tell me to enjoy the view like my life depended on it. That’s why I love you. You would never let me pass a beautiful moment without pointing it out to me. I love you because you force beauty into my life.
- And I love you. Because when we finally reach our destination you keep pushing me to walk around and find new places and go sightseeing and all that shit I never did as a kid. And because you paint maps to those places in my palms with a ballpoint pen whenever we sit down to rest.
- Because you drink beer in the bathtub with me for hours.
- And because you put butter on your croissant.
- I know, that is weird, isn’t it? I’m so weird.
- I love you weirdo.
- So. What are you typing?
- I’m typing a conversation about love.
- I love you! That’s a conversation about love.
- I know babe, thanks.
P.S. Another photo I can't find the link to. If any of you know it please let me know. D.S.
Friday, September 11
A couple of days ago I had a photoshoot for an opening at KH. During the day there was a crafts event where you could come and make your own jewelry and stuff out of leaves and berries. My dearest Sylvia made this necklace. Wearing living plants is so 2009, people.